- Power: 6000 W at 380 V III 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 1200 x 600 x 1132 mm
- Production: Up to 140 kilos per hour
- Weight: 200 kilos
- Stainless steel construction
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- The colloid mill has been created to crush fresh fruit or nuts to make a base for any 100% natural ice cream, obtaining very fine particles.
- It can also be used in order to extract essences or aromas for biological and medicinal products.
- The product in production runs through a closed surface by a conical rotor grooved on the margins and conical grooved inside the mill.
- Produces homogeneous and creamy fruit pulp, and in ice cream we can get a more solid and flavorful quantity.
- Perfect product stability over time, preventing the separation of solid matter on the surface and preventing the formation of ice crystals in ice cream.
Lower cost by taking advantage of raw materials.
- The mill significantly improves the body and flavor of the ice creams, allows the production of fruit pulp, incorporating them at the time of homogenization of the mixtures and storing them in cells for their next elaboration.
- Increased performance in the field
- We reduce the amount of stabilizer
- Dissolution of additives with great efficiency.
- It can be linked online with any machinery using its temperature and at the same time achieving homogenization in the dough or base, (creamy ice cream).
- In the ice cream market it has many advantages: strawberries, hazelnuts, coconut, vegetables ...
No customer reviews for the moment.